Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome!



Have you ever known that you were supposed to do something, but had no clue how or what or maybe even why? Welcome to my blog!  

You see, God has laid an impression on my heart that I am to write about the lessons I am learning as I sit at the feet of the Master. I'm not sure exactly sure how to do that, or what that's going to look like, or even why He has me doing this thing at this time.  But I trust Him, so I obey.

Maybe He will bless, encourage or challenge you with what you read here.  More likely the blessing, encouragement and challenges are meant for me. I find that when I tell it to others, my two ears hear it too...when I write it down for others, my two eyes see it too. So let's take this journey together and see where the Lord leads.

><> Blessings! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment